Forwarded from the Green Valley Alliance:
Dear Green Valley corridor residents and supporters:
Please attend this critical meeting of the Board for the final vote on Dixon Ranch. Help show Supervisors that the proposed density increase on this site is unacceptable. If this project & its 605 homes is news to you, visit the GVA page, https://sites.google.com/site/greenvalleyroadalliance/dixon-ranch, then:
- Call the Supervisors to express your concerns: If you or friends in Dist 4 voted for Supervisor Ranalli, please remind him of his campaign promise, memorialized in the 9/18/14 Shingle Springs Community Alliance questionnaire and reiterated on his campaign website:
Call him and ask if you can count on him Feb 14th to retain the designated land use of the Dixon Ranch site as Low Density Residential.
Contact info for Board of Supervisors:
1. John Hidahl, Supervisor District I, (530) 621-5650, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Shiva Frentzen, Supervisor District II, (530) 621-5651, email@example.com
3. Brian Veerkamp, Supervisor District III, (530) 621-5652, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Michael Ranalli, Supervisor District IV, (530) 621-6513, email@example.com
5. Sue Novasel, Supervisor District V, (530) 621-6577, firstname.lastname@example.org
Clerk of the Board: email@example.com
- Sign the ‘Me too!’ letter urging the Board to deny the project: https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/me-too-letter-to-deny-dixon-ranch (no donations are being taken here; we want your signature, your voice and attendance; random ‘host site’ donations may pop up but can be bypassed!)
- Visit the new Facebook page ‘Stop Dixon Ranch’ (https://www.facebook.com/stopdixonranch/), to share information and connect with others who oppose the project. Please use your social media skills to help spread the word.
February 14th – yep, Valentine’s Day- if approved, this project will set a precedent for other proposals attempting to upzone lower density land and ignore voter approved Measure E. Don’t let this happen. We don’t say this often, but if you are able, take the afternoon off and be there to hold our electeds accountable. Mark your calendars now: 2pm Tues Feb 14th, 2850 Fairlane Ct Bldg C, Placerville
Ellen Van Dyke for Green Valley Alliance
You must be logged in to post a comment.