- No historical overlay for this project– historical overlay doesn’t exist.
- No protections to keep HWY 49 from turning into a 5 lane road between El Dorado and Diamond Springs– that’s a Caltrans decision.
- Site does not have proper setback near wetlands.
- Lots are too small. They’ll need to be combined for larger projects.
- Upset neighbors with homes that border the park, and only found out about it in December, are told their Realtors should of informed them, when they bought years ago, the land could be rezoned from Estate Residential/Commercial-Design Community (RE-10C-DC) to Industrial-Design Community (I-DC)–“It’s been the plan since the 1960’s”
Harrington Business Park, Diamond Springs
Heading to the El Dorado County Board of Supervisors
See main page blog post with link to maps, etc of project