Below is an email letter sent to the El Dorado County Board of Supervisors by Citizens for Sensible Development in El Dorado Hills.
We encourage El Dorado Hills residents to also send an email to the Board of Supervisors. Feel free to use the email below and personalize it to express your concerns to the Board of Supervisors.
Subject: Request for agenda items on March 17, 2015 BOS meeting
Dear Board of Supervisors:
Please include the following topics for discussion at the March 17 Board meeting:
1) Capital Southeast Connector
- Explain the project, the traffic and other impacts it will have on El Dorado Hills and associated financial obligations
2) The amending of the El Dorado County General Plan
- Why is the current plan being amended?
- Why do we have a General Plan if you do not follow it?
3) Crime and gang activity in the El Dorado Hills area.
- We need more Deputy coverage
I am also requesting that the topics be assigned specific times on the agenda so that I can schedule my day to attend.
[Your name, town or address]
If you would prefer to make phone calls, here is the contact information:
Contact info for Board of Supervisors:
1. Ron Mikulaco, Supervisor District I, (530) 621-5650, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Shiva Frentzen, Supervisor District II, (530) 621-5651, email@example.com
3. Brian Veerkamp, Supervisor District III, (530) 621-5652, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Michael Ranalli, Supervisor District IV, (530) 621-6513, email@example.com
5. Sue Novasel, Supervisor District V, (530) 621-6577, firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Supervisors’ Agenda Item Comments, Clerk of the Board: email@example.com