Very informative presentation at the El Dorado County Community & Economic Development Advisory Committee (CEDAC) meeting.
CEDAC receives a Brown Act Presentation by Mike Ciccozzi, Deputy County Counsel.
Thursday, May 16, 2013 — 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
330 Fair Lane, Bldg. A
OES Conference Room, Lower Level
Placerville, CA 95667
Public comments will be received on each agenda item as it is called. Comments shall be limited to three minutes per individual. Matters not on the agenda may be addressed by the general public during Open Forum. Public comments during Open Forum are limited to three minutes per individual.
Call to Order
1. Roll Call and Introduction of Guests
2. Adoption of the agenda and approval of the Meeting Minutes from the Regular meeting of Thursday, April 18, 2013.
3. Discussion Items
A. Staff recommending CEDAC receive a Brown Act Presentation by Mike Ciccozzi, Deputy County Counsel.
B. Staff recommending CEDAC:
1. Receive an overview of Legistar and InSite by Jim Mitrisin, Clerk of the Board of Supervisors and;
2. Approve changing the reporting method of the committee’s meeting announcements, agendas, minutes, and exhibit items to the County’s Legistar system in an effort to provide improved centralized access to and historical preservation of the committee’s work.
C. Staff recommending CEDAC consider the following:
1. Rescheduling the monthly meeting from the third Thursday of the month to either the first, second or fourth Thursday in an effort to better align with the schedules of CEDAC members and public attendees; and
2. Poll the meeting attendees to identify a day where a majority of committee members and public attendees are able to participate; and
3. Approve the findings of the poll and establish the effective date if a new meeting day is selected.
4. Status Reports (as needed)
A. Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
B. Business Cluster Retention/Expansion
C. Incentives Subcommittee
1. Meeting updates
D. Rural Commerce Subcommittee
E. El Dorado County Office of Economic Development
1. Economic Development Project Updates
5. Member Updates
6. Open Forum